Josie's Big Day
January 24th was a momentous day for Josie. She rolled over for the first time.And her first tooth broke through (bottom middle right). Unfortunately, I don't have a video of her tooth coming through (that would have been difficult to capture). I will try to get a picture, however.
I also need to get a picture of her legs for you to see. Some people would call her thighs, "Thunder Thighs", but I would call them "Gi-normous Thighs".
Based on national averages, she falls into the 50th percentile with regard to weight, and I'm convinced that all of her weight is bound up in her thighs (I'll post pictures within the next week).


3 Comments:
Congratulations Josie on your milestone!! Sammy (the 2 yr old I sit for) and I watched this video about 3 times..And he clapped with you guys everytime she rolled over...kids are so cute sometimes!! Thanks for the update!!
I love the American Idol music in the background! Is she practicing for the next auditions?
Congratulations Josie on your milestone day. Keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home