Update on our little girl
Josie is a blessing from God. It has been a few weeks since I've posted so I thought that I would let you know about our little girl. She is...here comes some fatherly pride...nearly perfect. There have been only 2 or 3 nights in which she hasn't gone back to sleep after eating (er...drinking), so life around our house has been wonderful. She is about 1 lb. heavier than her birth weight, so she is eating well.
Jonathan and Julia love her too death. They take turns holding her for 1/2 hour at a time. One day Jonathan said "Dad, I didn't even play with any toys today." Julia smothers her with kisses, and squeezes a little too hard sometimes (she is learning how to be gentle). One day Josie will rise up and woop her tail for all of this torture that she has had to endure.
In other news, Jonathan is starting kindergarten on Tuesday, and I'm not sure who is more excited for him, Jonathan, Jennifer, Julia or me. We are counting down the days.
I can't believe summer is over already. I was planning to do a lot of things, but really haven't done much at all. I had a summer class in early June that required me to do a 25 page paper (turned out to be 43 pages) by July 22. I planned on finishing that paper by July 4th so that my summer could "begin", but I didn't get it done until July 20, and from then on I was thinking about having a baby. Since then, it has been a whirlwind of fun, but during that whirlwind, the summer has ended (or it will end at midnight tonight...my seminary class begins tomorrow morning). Oh well, maybe I can enjoy summer next year (who knows? that may be the next time a write a post).


1 Comments:
Post some more pictures, please. Even though I've seen her in person, I like to look at the growth progression from previous pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home