Video of the kids
I shot some video of the kids last night. I hope you enjoy these.
Let me give some background for each video:
- Every morning is a challenge to make it to school on time. Jonathan lives with no sense of urgency. No matter how much I tell him that it is important to be on time, he continually responds at his own pace...S...L...O...W. One morning as I was explaining the importance of being on time, he said "I think I might like to be late, so that I could sneak in to my class." The main reason I shot this video, however, was to give you an idea of how hard it is for a five year old to open a door. If he gets to school before 8:20, he is supposed to go to the gym, which is why he goes to the inside door before going upstairs.
- Neither Jennifer nor I know where he learned how to do this, but he can say his ZXY's better than most adults.
- Josie is 5 1/2 months old, so it was time for her to eat her first non-liquid meal (Oatmeal).
- This is a video of Julia being herself.
- One of the games that we play as a family on occasion is "Make me laugh." We each take a turn trying to make everyone else laugh. Julia always wins this game. She's funny and she knows it, and even when she's not funny, she laughs at herself (which turns out to be funny).


2 Comments:
Very cute videos. Keep up the good work.
Funny Videos! We can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment
<< Home