Friday, January 06, 2006

New Camera





All right, I know that it has been since November when I last posted something, but I've finally decided to update. I just got my Christmas present in the mail. A Kodak Z760 digital camera/video recorder. I like it a lot. Here are some pictures that I snapped last night. This camera makes an amateur photographer like me look like well, an amateur.




Jonathan is enjoying his time off of school, but he is also looking forward to going back on Monday. He is wearing out his Christmas gifts. Julia and Josie keep Jennifer busy throughout the week, by making lots of messes (some in their pants/diapers, and others on the floor). Life is good, however.

Josie loves to scratch her head (you can see some nicks in her picture). One day we found that she was all bloody when we picked her up from her chair. I let out a scream, but not because of the blood. I saw a mouse. She had scratched her neck so much that she made herself bleed. After she reopened the scab that had formed last week, it bled again, but since then, she is healing up nicely. Although she does not like it, we put socks on her hands for most of the day and night to protect herself (she is learning how to take them off, however--that devious little child). She is 5 months old now, so we are going to introduce real food to her pretty soon. That should be fun to watch.

3 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Jonathan and Julia look so grown-up in the pictures! And little Josie is absolutely adorable, we can't wait to actually see her in person!!

 
At 1/09/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Thanks for updating. :) The pictures of Jonathan & Julia together look like they were practicing "Coo Coo" from The Sound of Music. :)

Great pictures. Congratulations on getting a new camera

 
At 2/13/2006 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is mr.bobalobalabadingdong
Your kids are adorible. I like burger king too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home