Pictures that didn't make the blog
Did you know that for every picture that makes it to this blog, there are another 15 pictures that didn’t make the cut? Here are a few that didn’t make the blog (before now):
One of the kids in the bath (I think it's Julia...because the date on the picture is April, 2004)

Easter 2004 (aren't they cute? Of course, even Jason's kids would look cute when the picture is that blurry ;)

Jennifer on Rodeo Drive (the guy taking the picture had no idea what he was doing...that crazy foreigner...actually, I think I took these pictures)

Jonathan's first day of school

Jonathan at the park

Julia hiding her eyes from the sun (and the camera)

Josie looking at something else

Someone walking in front of the camera (stinkin' kids...)

Jonathan and Isabelle at graduation


1 Comments:
more... more!
Post a Comment
<< Home