Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jonathan graduated from kindergarten last week. And it was really cool to be a part of it. I have gone to all of my niece's and nephew's graduations, but thiers were not as good as this one (maybe because I was not paying attention to the other ones). There are two videos that I would like for you to see. One video is below, the other is the nursery rhyme play that Jonathan and Isabelle did, and it can be found on my dad's blog.

This video (below) is one of my favorites. Jonathan has a speaking part as David, the little shepherd boy that God used despite his small stature. God could have chosen any one of his brothers, who were much stronger, but instead He chose David.

I hope that God will use Jonathan to be a man after His own heart, just as He did with David.

1 Comments:

At 6/17/2006 12:38 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Jonathan did a great job! My prayer is that God would use him too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home