Joshua, a Boy Scout?
Yes, it is true. Josh used to be a boy scout. I guess I had forgotten that he was a scout since he is 2 years older than me.
It all makes sense now...his campfire building skills, his affinity for wood, his love of the squirrels, and his ability to predict the weather...apparently he learned it all from the scouts.
If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself. I came across this website that documents his childhood. It is http://elwart.org. If you go half way down and look on the far left, you'll see a picture of Josh's first boy scout camp.
There is also a picture of Shane's son, Spencer on the right.
Hey Josh, "Be Prepared," and "Do a good turn daily."


4 Comments:
what is up with the mardi gras 2005 slideshow? maybe i don't want to know. i can see josh as a boyscout though.
Dave, I am only joking. Our family has no association with elwart.org. They are a different Elwart family, and Josh was not a boy scout nor was he that chubby (as a kid).
I love the fact that there is another Spencer Elwart, too. Too bad Shane & Holly wouldn't get Spence a Hooter's bib, too, then the Spencers could be twins. Just kidding. Shane & Holly's boy is MUCH cuter.
I was trying to remember that myself... Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home