Doe, a deer
Well, it's time for our quarterly update. I hope you get as much information as you need, because there won't be another post until August (I joke).I apologize for the long delay. But I think you will agree that this video will be well worth the wait.
Go ahead and watch it and then read the following comments:
Here are my favorite lines from Julia's first album release, "Doe a Deer":
a, doe, doe, doe, doe, doe, a doe, doe, doe, doe, doe...
Doe a deer, a feel-male deer
Pee, a name I call myself (and what your parents call you sometimes, too)
Sow, a needle pulling friends
Far, [garbled, garbled...long pause] to follow sow
But my favorite part of this video is when she thinks about how the song begins (this happens about half way through the video). She looks up at the ceiling, pauses, and then says to herself, "yeah...Doe a deer."


1 Comments:
That was hilarious!! It was totally worth the wait for this video. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home